Security, Payment, T & C
- All payment transaction are encrypted with 256-bit SSL Encryption
- Our webstore are PCI compliant, and our webhost is independently audited against stringent PCI security standards every three months. Our webhost are featured on both Visa and Mastercard's lists of PCI-compliant providers.
- Our website is hosted on lightning-fast SAS 70 Type II certified servers. Our webhost employs hacker deterrent security provisioning, three redundant network architectures and hardware firewalls.
We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Paypal with no surcharge. All credit card payment is processed through National Australia Bank or via Paypal. My Projectors do not retain your credit card information.
Bank deposit, our bank details:
Bank Name: ANZ Bank Account Name: My Projectors
BSB: 012 327 Account Number: 901468655
Cheque and Money Order, please address to My Projectors and mail to the closest office near you:
NSW - My Projectors 12 / 95 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
VIC - My Projectors 23 / 40 City Road HWT Tower South Bank Melbourne VIC 3006
QLD - My Projectors 22 /127 Creek Street Brisbane QLD 4000
WA - My Projectors 1 / 100 Havelock Street Perth WA 6005
Education, Government, Corporate and selected business is eligible to make payment via credit account. Please email us for more details.
Terms and Condition
When you place an order, you agree with the following terms and condition.
• All items must be paid within 7 days.
• All payment via credit card is handled by NAB and PayPal. No credit card details are retained from Myprojectors.com.au. We accept Visa and MasterCard and American Express. We reserve the right to verify credit card detail with buyers, if required, an authorisation form from buyer will be requested.
• All items remain property of Myprojectors.com.au until full payments have been made.
• All purchase are final, we do not compensate for any price change drop after order has been placed.
• If an order has been placed, full payment have been received by us, goods not yet dispatch from us and received by customer and customer would like to cancel the order. A 10% cancellation fee will be imposed.
Shipping and Warranty
•Item are to be packaged properly, chances of a Dead on Arrival is minimal, in the case that it happens, please inform us within 3 days. Also please return to us with its original packaging in 5 days.
• All item sold from Myprojectors.com.au come with Australian manufacturer's warranty. Warranty period is stated in the listing, if you’re uncertain, please feel free to contact us or the Vendor.
• For manufacturer's warranty , Warranty claim can be made directly with manufacturer or us. If contact is made directly to manufacturer/ vendor, it will expedite the process. Alternatively, customer can contact us.
• Warranty will not cover if product have been misused or tampered or not used according to instruction.
• No refund will be given if buyers change their mind or because of incorrect choice. Buyer have to bear cost of return item to base.
• If NEW item (except projector screens) are to be returned, there will be a 30% restocking fee and must be return within 5 days. It must not be open, must be in its original packaging and brand new condition. We reserve the right to deny return if product does not meet above mentioned condition.
•My Projectors provide general sales information only, please make sure your purchased item is compatible with your existing system. My Projectors is not responsible for any compatibility issue. If returned projector have been opened and used for less than 5 lamp hours, 50% restocking fee applied. My Projectors reserve the right not to accept any return.
• Under the warranty period, if return item are found not to be faulty, there will be a process and examination fee of $85, Buyer have to bear the cost of sending item back.
• While the best efforts are made to ensure every piece of information, pictures are correct/accurate, Myprojectors.com.au cannot be accountable for any Errors.