Panasonic VZ-585N Projector Package 5000 Lumens Full Hd
- In Stock. 3 Years Panasonic Australia Warranty.
- Free Shipping
Panasonic VZ-585N Projector
|Panasonic VZ-585N||Throw Ratio: 1.09~1.77:1|
|Screen Size:||Installation Distance|
|86" 185cm x 116 cm||2m to 3.2m|
|94" 203cm x 127cm||2.2m to 3.5m|
|109" 235cm x 147cm||2.6m to 4.1m|
|128" 276cm x 172cm||3m to 4.8m|
|139" 299cm x 187cm||3.2m to 5.2m|
|150" 303cm x 202cm||3.3m to 5.3m|
5000 Lumen, FULL HD resolution. Vertical & Horizontal Keystone. WIDI, Miracast. 3 Years Panasonic Australia Warranty.
Boosted Picture Quality with Up to 5,500 lm and 16,000:1 Contrast
WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixel) resolution native to the PT-VZ585N/VZ580/VZ470 brings crisp Full HD to meeting spaces and classrooms for immersive viewing. With brightness of up to 5,500 lm*1 and a class-leading 16,000:1 contrast ratio*2, your audience is treated to vivid colors, inky blacks, pure highlights, and clearly legible text reproduction even in bright conditions.
6-Colors Adjustment and Color Correction Functions*
Correct slight color variations in the reproduction range of individual units set up for multi-projection. This is particularly useful for side-by-side configurations delivering ultra-wide-screen pictures. Very large images can be seamlessly presented in auditoriums and boardrooms.
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Miracast
Supported on Windows® PCs and Android™ devices, next-generation Miracast is a low-latency protocol that provides high-bandwidth mirroring of video, stills, and web content with fast connection and a range of exclusive and practical features for users.
Apps Support Any Device
Panasonic offers free applications for smartphones, tablets, and personal computers enabling 3-step connection to get your media on the big screen swiftly and easily. Further, a new plug-and-share feature allows your to cast from PC without software or driver installation.
Applications for PC, iOS, Android, and the optional Easy Wireless Stick dongle support Multi-Projector Mode. This function enables media display from up to 16 different devices in split-screen configuration. You can also transmit content from one PC to up to eight projectors or displays.
You don't need a computer to start presenting—just insert a USB memory device containing media and start projecting straight away. This includes Full HD video as well as still images. A simple Graphical User Interface (GUI) assures a smooth and stress-free presentation.
Elite Manual Pull Down Screen:
The Manual Series features a wide selection of sizes and available aspect ratio formats make it the most complete line of Manual Pull Down screens. Most models are available in either a white or black case to fit your interior décor. Standard features include a lanyard for hard to reach applications, black-masking borders all around the entire viewing area, and a dual wall/ceiling mount design.
- MaxWhite® screen material is durable and easy to clean
- 180° wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
Design and Installation
- Dual wall and ceiling installation design
- Auto-locking system provides variable height settings in any position
- Screen lanyard for easy operation included - allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high areas
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors
- Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available - sold separately
- CineWhite® 1.1 Gain front projection material with black backing and full tension uniformity across entire viewing surface
- Outstanding picture quality at any viewing angle with no compromise in resolution or brightness
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- 6 cm Lightweight aluminium frame with lush black velvet finish made to absorb projector overshoot while increasing picture contrast for a polished theatre-like experience.
- Split-frame design facilitates lower shipping costs without sacrificing quality
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Spring tensioned with fiber glass rods produces a flat and uniform projection surface
- Wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for properly centered installation
- Installation kit included
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty