Optoma ZH506 Laser Projector 5000 Lumens FULL HD
- 3 Years Optoma Australia Warranty.
- Free Shipping
Optoma Zh506 Laser Projector
|Optoma Zh406ST Projector||Throw Ratio: 1.4 ~ 2.24|
|Screen Size:||Installation Distance|
|92" 204 x 115 cm||2.9m - 4.5m|
|100" 221m x 125cm||3.1m - 4.9m|
|110" 244cm x 137cm||3.5m - 5.4m|
|120" 266cm x 149cm||3.8m - 5.9m|
|135" 299cm x 168cm||4.2m - 6.6m|
|150" 332cm x 187cm||4.7m - 7.4m|
- FULL HD resolution
- 5000 Lumens
- Contrast 300,000:1
- 2x HDMI
- 10W Speaker
- Accept 4K Signal
- Four corner correction
- Amazing color, 99% Rec.709 color gamut coverage
- 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
- The world’s smallest and lightest laser projector*
- up to 30,000 Lamp Hours
- 3 years Optoma Australia warranty
DLP® (Digital Light Processing) is a proprietary technology from Texas Instruments™ that offers digital projection with higher contrast, faster response time, good pixel structure and virtually no color degradation.
Four Corner Adjustment
Four corner geometric correction enables quick and easy image adjustments from any of the corner points of the image. This is ideal for uneven or angled projection surfaces.
Vertical Lens Shift
Vertical lens shift simplifies installations by shifting the image up and down without image distortion to provide a wider range of projector placement possibilities, making it easier to position the projector in a room.
Take control of the projector using HEX or ASCII commands via RS-232 cable.
Direct Power On
Turn on the projector directly from the power source. This feature aids installations that rely on power-on timers. The sleep timer can be used to turn the projector off after a set time.
Signal Power On
The projector powers on when it receives a signal through the HDMI input. This ensures the projector is turned on at the same time as the source device.
Crestron Roomview® – NETWORK CONTROL Roomview®
Software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages.
- Ideal for large installations in both educational and business environments.