Optoma P2 Laser Ultra Short Throw Home Theater 4K Projector 3000 Lumens 4K
- In Stock. 3 Years Optoma Australia Warranty.
- Free Shipping
Optoma P2 Laser Ultra Short Throw Projector
|Optoma P2 Projector||Throw Ratio: 0.25:1
|Screen Size: | 16:9||Installation Distance|
|100" 221m x 125cm||51cm|
|120" 265cm x 150cm||66cm|
- Laser Light Source with life span up to 30,000 hours.
- Bright 3,000 ANSI lumens and stable output, achieves 2,000,000 : 1 Contrast.
- BrilliantColor for spectacular and accurate colors.
- 120% of Rec.709 gamut coverage and BT.2020 compatible.
- Full 4K, 8 million pixel display, perfect pixel alignment and great ANSI contrast.
- Stunning HDR 10 performance. Brightest Whites, Deepest Darks, and Lifelike Color.
- Premium Sound with Dolby Digital 2.0. Built-in Bluetooth speaker.
- Ultra short throw feature, 120″ big screen in inches away.
- Optoma Smart+ on board to connect all smart devices.
P2 featuring 4K UHD resolution and premium Dolby Digital 2.0 audio, offers the ultimate cinematic experience like no other. The ultra short throw technology allows you to enjoy 120″ screen in just inches away. The improved BrilliantColor technology, as well as the elevated 120% of Rec.709 gamut coverage, deliver richer color performance and makes pictures even more realistic.
Equipped with the premium Dolby Digital 2.0 Audio, P2 is bringing the HD cinematic audio to your home. Also with Optoma Smart+ on board, P2 is more than just a projector, but a information hub, an art gallery, and a personal assistant.
DLP 4K UHD chip
|Light Source Life||
30,000 hours (Eco mode)
HDMI 2.0 x 3 (HDCP 2.2 supported, HDMI 1 support ARC), USB-A 2.0 x 3 (MMx1, MM+Powerx1, servicex1), RJ45x1, S/PDIFx1, Audio Out x1
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||
576 x 383 x 115 mm (w/o feet), 576 x 383 x 130 mm (w/ feet)
|Projection Screen Size||
85" – 120"
F# 2.04, f 546mm
480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz), 2160p(50/60Hz)
|Horizontal Scan Rate||
|Vertical Scan Rate||
1073.4 million colors (10 bit)
100V ~ 240V ± 10%, 50-60Hz
<0.5W (standby), 325W (max)