Optoma ML750ST Mini Projector 800 Lumens HD
- In Stock. 3 Years Optoma Australia Warranty. Next Day Air Express Delivery to Any Metro City.
- Free Shipping
Optoma Ml750st Projector
|Optoma Ml750st Projector||Throw Ratio: 0.81
|Screen Size: | 16:10||Installation Distance|
|94" 202cm x 126cm||1.63m|
|109" 235cm x 147cm||1.9m|
|128" 276cm x 172cm
- 800 Lumens
- WXGA. Short Throw
- 20,000:1 Contrast
- LED - 20,000 lamp Hours
- 16:10. Build-in media player
- MHL, HDMI
- 3 years Optoma Australia warranty
Short Throw Pocket LED Projector
- Incredibly light and small short- throw projector; 32-inch image from 25 inches
- Unbelievably powerful and bright LED projection
- PC-free presentations with built-in Office Viewer
- Present directly from your mobile device with HDMI/MHL connectivity
- Wireless presentation, device mirroring and multimedia playback capability with integrated HDCast Pro via optional WUSB adapter
- Powerful LED light source means no lamps to replace
Palm-sized led short throw projector
Engineered for mobile communicators or power-users on the go, the ML750ST’s powerful short throw lens delivers presentations, pictures, and videos in environments with limited space for projection. Experience ultra-bright images, crystal-clear text, and sharp, vibrant videos from a palm-sized projector with the power and performance of a full-sized projector.
The ML750ST delivers a big picture in small spaces anywhere, anytime. With an impressive 700 ANSI lumens, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, auto keystone, and REC.709 color gamut, the ML750ST delivers vibrant, razor-sharp WXGA images when viewing presentations and spreadsheets in the office or meetings in the field.
The intergrated Media Player can be utilized to playback movies, view images, or power digital signage. Designed for traveling professionals and power-users, the palm-sized ML750ST weighs less than one pound and features an integrated HDCast Pro for Device Mirroring and Multimedia Playback. This feature allows mirroring of Android, iOS, and Windows devices, presentation viewing, and multimedia playback of music, pictures, and videos.
|Light Source Life Bright||
20,000 hours (LED Life)
HDMI + MHL v2.0, Universal I/O – VGA, microSD-slot, USB-A reader/wireless, Audio out
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||
112.5 x 123 x 57
|Projection Screen Size||
25" – 200"
0.43 – 3.44 m
480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i
3D Ready -The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems.
SVGA 120Hz, XGA 120Hz
|Horizontal Scan Rate||
|Vertical Scan Rate||
24 – 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
1073.4 million colors (10 bit)
100240V, 5060Hz, auto-switching
77W Bright mode (< 0.5W Standby)
Security bar, Kensington Lock, Password protected interface
|On Screen Display||
13 languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish