Hitachi MCTW3006 Interactive Ultra Short Throw Projector 3300 Lumens HD
- In Stock. 3 Years Hitachi Australia Warranty.
- Free Shipping
Hitachi MCTW3006 Interactive Ultra Short Throw Projector
The innovative interactive MCTW3006 features an ultra-short throw design and integrates Maxell’s powerful software to deliver a complete interactive experience on any flat surface. With a rich feature set that meets the specific interactive needs of K-12, higher education, and corporate users. If you purchase the optional Finger Touch Module (FT01B), the MCTW3006 supports interactivity with finger touch.
For added peace of mind, our Maxell ultra-short throw projectors are backed by a generous 3 Year On Site Warranty and are supported by our world-class service and support.
- Brightness 3,300 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: WXGA (1,280 x 800)
- Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- Interactive Pens
- Multi-pen capability
- Optional wireless connectivity
- Free tablet and smartphone app for Android & iOS
- PC Free Interactive Operation
- Multi-display interactive
- Auto & Manual calibration
- Optional finger touch module
- Windows 8.1/10 Support
- HDMI 2 inputs
- 3 Year On Site Warranty
- StarBoard Software
Features at a glance
- Interactive Projector - This projector goes beyond simply projecting content and allows the user to interact directly with the projected image which is ideal for both annotation and whiteboard collaborative sessions.
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HD Ready - High Definition (HD) uses the latest technology to deliver clearer and sharper images. HD Ready indicates that this product is ready for high definition broadcasts.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Crestron Connected - Maxell projectors bearing this logo will connect natively with a Crestron Control System meaning no programming is required and it also allow status updates to be monitored through the network.
- PC-less Presentations - Simply turn on and use in stand-alone interactive mode, no PC required. All notes and annotations will be stored to on-board memory and available for transfer to USB media later.
OPTICAL Display Device 0.59" (16:10) 3LCD x 1 Resolution 1,280 x 800 (WXGA) Light Output (Brightness) 3,300 ANSI lumens Contrast Ratio 20,000:1 Lens Powered focus, digital zoom x 1.35 Speaker 16W Lamp Wattage 250W Lamp Life Approximately 4,000 Hours (Normal Mode)/ 6000 Hours (Eco2 Mode) Throw Ratio (Distance : Width) 0.3 : 1 Diagonal Display Size 60" - 100" Keystone Correction H and V: +/- 5º TERMINALS HDMI In HDMI (HDCP compliant) x 2 (HDMI 1 supports MHL input) Computer In 15-pin mini D-sub x 2 Monitor Out 15-pin mini D-sub x 1 (Shared with Computer In 2) Video Input RCA connector x 1 Audio Input 3.5mm stereo mini connector x 1, RCA connector L/R x1 Audio Output 3.5mm stereo mini connector x 1 Control In (RS232C) D-sub 9-pin connector x 1 USB-A USB type A x 2 (PC Less Presentation or Wireless Adapter) USB-B USB type B x 1 (USB display or USB mouse control) Lan RJ-45 x 1 POWER & PHYSICAL Power Requirements
AC 100V - 120V (50/ 60Hz), 3.8A
AC 220V - 240V (50 / 60Hz), 1.9A
Maximum Power Consumption
AC 100V-120V (50/ 60Hz), 380W
AC 220V-240V (50/ 60Hz), 360W
Operating Temperature 0 - 40ºC (20-80%RH)
Dimension of the Product Main Body
(The connecting and protruding part are not included)
382(H) x 141(H) x 362(D)mm Weight Approximately 4.5kg