Elite Outdoor Front only or Rear only Projector Screens
- In Stock. 2 Years Elite Screens Australia Warranty.
- Free Shipping
|Aspect Ratio:||Diagonal Size: (inches)||Viewing Width: (cm)||Viewing Height: (cm)||Net Weight: (kg)|
|16:9||110"||243.5 cm||136.8 cm||9.7 kg|
|16:9||120"||265.7 cm||149.4 cm||10.5 kg|
|16:9||135"||299 cm||168.1 cm||13.4 kg|
|16:9||145"||321 cm||180 cm||22 kg|
|16:9||150"||332 cm||186 cm||15.4 kg|
|16:9||180"||398.5 cm||224.2 cm||26.8 kg|
|16:9||200"||442.8 cm||249.1 cm||30.9 kg|
The Yard Master2 is a fast folding-frame outdoor projection screen. Its light-weight aluminum frame allows it to be set up in minutes. Simply, unfold the frame; attach the material and legs, then project. The Yard Master2 is the perfect companion for outdoor presentations with front or rear projection materials available.
*Be sure to use the screen only during a light breeze (up to 7 mph); it is not meant to withstand heavy winds.
Available in the following projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
- CineWhite® tensioned front projection material
- Rear projection material models also available
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100", 110", 120" and 135" in 16:9 format