Casio XJ-M256 LED Laser Projector 3000 Lumens WXGA
- In Stock. 5 Years Casio Australia Warranty.
- Free Shipping
3000 Lumens, WXGA Native Resolution, Lamp Life 20000 Hours, Wireless, 33 db/ 28db (eco), 1.5x Zoom, HDMI. Made In Japan!
DLP® 3D projection function
Built-in speaker <5W>
USB memory compatible
Wireless connection compatible
MobiShow® compatible wireless LAN function
Intelligent Brightness Control
Wide-angle zoom lens <1.5X>
Automatic vertical keystone correction
Ceiling-mounted projection compatible
Wired LAN terminal
Conduct a varied range of visual communications, from meetings and conferences to presentations, with one of these models.
4 Key Qualities Realized by CASIO’s Laser & LED Hybrid Light Source
Laser & LED Hybrid Light Source supporting high-brightness projection without mercuryECOLOGY
CASIO has applied its unique new Laser & LED Hybrid Light Source to achieve breakthrough development of a mercury-free high-brightness projector. Adopting a new semiconductor-based light source system combining a blue laser, phosphor and a red LED, we have achieved both high-brightness performance enabling projection in well-lit rooms and environmental friendliness with mercury eliminated from the light source.
Revolutionary new light source technology
CASIO developed a new semiconductor light source technology combining a red LED, phosphor and a blue laser. This source achieves high luminance safely by employing a phosphor device to modify the wavelengths and phases of blue laser light.
Approximately 20,000-hour long-life light source with less brightness degradationECONOMY
* Compared with conventional CASIO models,
as of February 2011. Source: CASIO
The light source’s life of approximately 20,000 hours far outshines that of conventional projectors that require mercury lamp replacement. It saves maintenance labor and contributes to a significant reduction in operating costs. Since brightness degradation is more gradual than with mercury lamps, moreover, it maintains vivid image quality through long-term use.
Startup as quick as 5-seconds* Fast ON & OFF switching for convenient usabilityUSABILITY
Projection at maximum brightness is achieved in as few as five seconds, and the time from startup to screen display is shortened dramatically, facilitating more effective use of limited time. No cooling down is necessary, moreover, when the power is turned OFF. Users can complete the process from setting up to packing up smartly and speedily.
* Except XJ-A series
Enhanced beauty and realism A further leap forward in
The dramatic improvement in color purity achieved by the new light source has significantly improved color reproduction. Not only are the colors clearer and more beautiful, but the projected images also look brighter due to the visual effects of the high-purity colors. Users benefit from clearer, more powerful images than conventional projectors can achieve.
Commitment to usability
Concern for today’s high environmental quality standards
Compatibility with 3D contents
A DLP® 3D projection function* enables stereoscopic image display that is impossible with 2D projection. This can enhance viewers' understanding of presentation contents. A built-in 5W speaker further expands the possibilities for presentations.
Support for wireless LAN and PC-free presentations
A wireless LAN function (IEEE802.11b/g) with MobiShow®* compatibility is installed for versatility. Wireless connection with smart phones and other mobile devices as well as with Windows® PCs is also possible. The inclusion of a USB 2.0 host function* enables users to project presentation materials saved in USB memory with no PC connection.
* See Functions. Supported models: XJ-M255/M245/M155/M145
Abundant interfaces as standard equipment
CASIO’s next-generation projectors are equipped with AV terminals, such as HDMI and S-Video suitable for high-quality projection, as well as PC input terminals. Audio output and PC control terminals add further to their ability to respond to a wide variety of user requirements.
* XJ-M255/M245/M155/M145 models only
Linkage to CASIO Digital Equipment
- Technology: 0,65" DLP® chip
- Resolution: 1.280 x 800 pixels
- Type: Laser and LED hybrid technology
- Service life: Up to 20,000 hours
- Contrast ratio: 1,800:1
- Colour depth: 16.77 mil.
- Technology: 1.5x optical zoom
- Projection ratio: (Viewing distance : width): 1.32-1.93 : 1
- Offset: 33 %
- Min. distance: 1 m
- Focus: Manual
- Size of projection screen: 35" (0.89 m) to 300" (7.62 m)
- 60 Screen: 1.7 m to 2.5 m viewing distance
- 100 Screen: 2.9 m to 4.2 m viewing distance
- Vertical (automatic/manual): +30°/±30°
- Computer: 1 x 15-pin D-sub (VGA)
- Digital input: HDMI port
- Video: S-Video terminal x 1
- RCA pin terminal (composite) x 1
- Audio: Input terminals: stereo mini jack x 1
- RCA pin terminal (L/R) x 1
- Output terminal: stereo mini jack x 1
- Other/further inputs: Micro-USB type B: logo transfer/firmware update
- USB: Typ A (USB 2.0)
- Micro-USB type B: USB display/data transfer
- Micro-USB type B: logo transfer/firmware update
- Plug-in USB devices: USB memory stick, CASIO YW-40 wireless adapter,selected graphic calculators/electronic dictionaries and digital cameras from CASIO
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compatible with Windows and Mac via additional software
- Direct power on, direct power off, rear projection, freeze, blank screen, ceiling mounting
- Audio system: 5 W monaural speaker
- Control inputs: RS-232 (mini nine-pin D-sub) x 1
- LAN RJ-45 x 1
- Compatible control systems: AMX, Crestron, Extron, SP Controls
- 33 dB(Default mode)/28 dB (Safe mode)
- Active: 180 W (Eco Off)/145 W (Eco On Level 1)
- Standby: 0.23 W
- Max. resolution (compressed): UXGA (1,600 x 1,200 pixels)
- Norms: PAL-N/-M, PAL60, SECAM, NTSC
- Signals: Composite video, YcbCr, YPbPr
- RGB cable, IR remote control, Quick guide
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 311 x 84 x 244 mm
- Weight: 3,9 kg
- Casing/colour: white
- Operating temperature: 5-35°C